Thursday 14 September 2017

"Sending Smiles" Postcard Card

Hello everyone,

This is Priyanka here on the blog today and I am super excited to share my first post for Craftyscrappers!

It's a card made in design of postcard, I have used Craftyscrappers stamp and a special product from the store so roll over to find out what is it........








Did you noticed the special product??
It's the newly launched shimmer paste, you can even use it to make simple cards. Isn't it pretty? And look at the finish & crisp image obtained using stencil. 

Let me explain the card making process briefly along with the products used.......

At first I started with a white thick cardstock measuring 8 by 5.5 inches. Inked the top area to create a cloudy effect



Then using black pen and ruler created a line vertically at the center of the page to divide the area into two equal parts. 
Using Shimmer paste "Salmon" and French Script stencil, gently spread the paste using the spatula. Lift the stencil gently and voila you get this amazing design! 


Look at this clear, crisp design with shimmer! Also remember after using the stencil with shimmer paste, place the stencil on another rough surface and get the excess paste removed with the help of spatula to store it back to the bottle. This way it will prevent wastage.



I stamped these lovely images using "U Lift Me Up" stamp set from the store. My stamp size is 5 by 5 inches. Coloured them using pencil colors and Faber Castell connector pens from the store.


Next arranged the stamped images to my card using foam tape. Stamped the sentiment on another piece of tag and glued it with black cardstock to my card. Stamped a small seal to the left and added some script die cut from pattern papers. Mounted this cardstock on another card (in A4 size half folded).
Lastly added the die cuts to the top corners and added sticker pearls to them, which are again from the store. And my card was complete. I hope you would definitely get inspired in some way with my card. 



Don't forget to share your thoughts with me. 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Here is the list of complete Supplies used from the store:

Shimmer paste "Salmon" 
Stamp Set "U Lift Me Up"



French Script Stencil



We will be back with many more interesting projects & tutorials by our team, so stay tuned!
 Thank you!


H

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card.. Nice idea to make it like a post card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the hot air balloon!! The shimmer paste is fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.