Tuesday 27 September 2016

Braided card-2

Hello friends!

I am back with my another braided card. 

This one is in feminine theme. My earlier braided card was a masculine one and you can find it here http://shiningcolourscrafts.blogspot.in/2016/09/braided-card.html




Pattern papers are from Papericious If Only pack. Chipboard frame is coated with crackle paint with shades of pink and dull silver, there are tiny cracks which my camera couldn't capture clearly :( Tiny punched butterfly enjoying at the corner!


These gorgeous pink flowers and sentiment die cut are from Itsy Bitsy. I added some texture paste to the edges of die cut.




Hope you all liked it! Do share :) 

Linking to:

Ooh-la-la-creations Challenges (Feminine)


5 comments:

  1. WOW love the pink and the cute shaker element you added!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Pretty card Priyanka !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and you even managed to incorporate a shaker - great design. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. I love the braided edging. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. oopppsss wrong hat....your card of course is with us at OLL ....need to switch my brain on methinks. Beautiful card!! Wynn OLL DT xx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.