Friday 11 March 2016

Memories Recorded..

Hello Friends!
How are you all? Hope you all are doing well. Today I have an album to share with you all, this was made on a special request from one of my friend, she wanted a blue background with pink flowers, so to match the theme I came up with this,






Some snaps of inside pages..




She wanted a lot of empty space and not too detailing so i have added few designs to each page.





I hope you liked it :) Do tell me!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Great day!!

Linking my album to:



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the pretty flowers and the lace!! All of the pages look amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW especially loved the flowers on the cover of your album
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.