Wednesday 9 September 2015

Shaving Foam Technique

Hello Everyone!! :)

Today I have a new technique to share with you all, Shaving Foam Technique, which brings a beautiful effect of acrylic colours on paper.

I made two cards, first one is for my very sweet mother for her birthday.






It gave a soft, shiny & beautiful blend of colours. I used shimmer acrylic colours to get the shiny look. And shaving foam itself left few sparkles on the paper!! It is not clearly visible in the pics but believe me it is there. 

This technique was inspired by Pooja. Thanks a lot to her & the tutorial on her blog which helped me to bring out this. For complete details on this technique visit her blog
reusingwithquilling.blogspot.in/2014/02/twril-pop-up-card.html

Linking this card to:
http://www.lulupu.blogspot.in/2015/09/challenge-53-sparkle-and-shine.html



And here is my second card,





Hope you liked these cards :) Do tell me!! :)
Thanks for visiting!!
Have a great day!!



5 comments:

  1. Yes Priyanka , I loved them both ! This technique always yields interesting backgrounds.Your cards are beautiful mix of bright colors :) Sure to brighten up recipients Day ! Thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it looks sooo cool.I just love it.

    Akshma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely technique, Priyanka.. Thanks for playing along in Lulupu Challenge 53 :) All the best!

    Dolly - Lulupu DT

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.